I love to cook, mix, bake, and eat so every now and then I like to share a recipe that I just adore. Since my summer officially started and the teaching break has begun I have been trying a few new recipes out and so far each has been a delight to eat and share. My family loves strawberries, so strawberries with cream was a no brainer.
Strawberries and Cream
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 – 8oz. block of cream cheese
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- blueberries (optional)
- Cut top of strawberry and core out the middle (you don’t need to remove a lot).
- Cut bottom of strawberry so that it can stand up on its own.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy.
- Spoon the delicious mixture into each strawberry and return to platter.
- Top with a blueberry (optional but great for patriotic holidays)
- Enjoy….quickly before they are gone.
Would love to hear how much you enjoyed these strawberry treats…please comment and let me know.